MPSC MES Prelims 2020 Admit card Download Link will be available shortly.Recently MPSC announced MPSC civil engineering prelims exam date, 27 March 2021.
MPSC new yearly timetable announced recently on Official website of Maharashtra public services commission (MPSC).To appear for the exam every candidate have to download admit card from officials website as well as students have to carry printout of that hall ticket during the exam.
Maharashtra engineering services 2020 Hallticket Download
MPSC conduct Maharashtra engineering services exam every year for requirement of different posts of engineering departments.For civil engineering branch there are four main departments : Public works department (PWD), Water resource departments (WRD) and Soil & water conservation department.
How to Download MPSC MES prelims 2020 Admit card online?
- Visit the official website of MPSC. i.e. mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on the candidates login.
- Type your Username and Password
- After successful login find the competitive exam option and select your exam.
- Click on Hallticket and Download it.
Direct Link to Download MPSC admit card : To be updated soon
Important Instructions to candidates
- Applicants should download the admit card before the exam.
- Candidate must bring printout of the admit card during the exam.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on the admit card.
- At the time of exam candidate must carry one valid ID proof along with hallticket.
- If there any discrepancy on your admit card then immediately contact MPSC officials mentioned on website.
Following details will be given on MPSC admit card 2020 :
- Name of the exam
- Date of the exam
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- MPSC exam centre
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Important instructions for candidates
MPSC MES exam pattern
It consists of 1 paper of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration. Preliminary Paper consists of basic knowledge of engineering streams includes all branches basic syllabus
|Subject||Questions||Marks||Difficulty Level||Language of paper|
|General Studies||20||20||Degree||Marathi and|
|Engineering aptitude test||60||60||Degree||English|
Combined Duration 90 minutes