Coal India Limited (CIL) is a Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India.
Coal India Limited has started the online application for the post of Management Trainees. Eligible candidates can now apply for Coal India Management Trainee recruitment through online application mode on or before 19 January 2020 through official website.
A total of 1326 vacancies are notified for various disciplines such as Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Coal Preparation, Systems, Materials Management, Finance & Accounts, Personnel & HR, Marketing & Sales and Community Development. Coal India Management Trainee Registration Link is also given below for the candidates.
Detailed Advertise Link https://www.coalindia.in/Portals/13/PDF/mt2019_detailed.pdf
Online application link https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/63700/Instruction.html
Advertise Number 01/2019
Table of Contents
Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Application Form : 21-Dec-2019 at 10:00 AM
Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 19-Jan-2020 at 11:00 PM
Tentative dates of Computer Based Online Test : Thursday, 27.Feb.2020 & Friday, 28.Feb.2020
vacancy Details of Management trainee post
Total Posts – 1326
- Mining – 288
- Electrical – 218
- Mechanical – 258
- Civil – 68
- Coal Preparation -28
- Systems – 46
- Materials Management -28
- Finance & Accounts – 254
- Personnel & HR – 89
- Marketing & Sales – 23
- Community Development – 26
- Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc ( Engineering ) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Coal Preparation – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc ( Engineering ) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with minimum 60% marks
- Systems -BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks.
- Materials Management – Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks
- Finance & Accounts – Qualified CA / ICWA.
- Personnel & HR – Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialisation in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialisation in HR (Major) from recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Marketing & Sales – Recognised Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialisation in Marketing (Major) from recognised Institute / University with minimum 60% marks.
- Community Development – Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks. OR Minimum 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree (from recognised University/Institute) in Social Work with specialisation-Community Development / Rural Development /Community Organisation & Development Practice/Urban & Rural Community Development/ Rural & Tribal Development/Development Management with minimum 60% marks.
For Study Material and Exclusive updates regarding examination news join Telegram channel https://t.me/civilmaniaa
COAL INDIA LIMITED (महारत्न) PSU
- Paper 1 (100 marks) General knowledge , Reasoning , Numerical ability , General English
- Paper 2 (100 marks) Technical Knowledge ( Civil / Mechanical / Electrical)
Each Que carry 1 mark NO NEGATIVE MARKING
Technical Part will include Simple Conceptual Questions but on whole syllabus of engineering stream
Books to Refer
- Civil – RS Khurmi
- Mechanical – Khurmi
- Electrical – JB Gupta
✨Great opportunity to join PSU✨
For Exclusive Updates regarding upcoming exams join
For Practice multiple Choice Questions